




Greetings all!
We went to the doctor yesterday and everything is going great! The baby seems to be developing at a normal rate. The doctor says there is a 70% chance that it's a boy, although there are varying opinions throughout the family! We should know with more certainty next time we go. Mom and baby are doing very well!
Christina was Baptised on April 13th. She was, of course, a perfect angel!
My recital is over! It went well, some minor issues, but who doesn't have them! Now I've begun really working on the treatise (dissertation, for normal folk!). I have a couple of auditions coming up soon, nothing major, just getting some exposure.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Randall, Laurie, Christina and Baby X
2 comments:
Thought I'd say hello.....hello....can't wait to see the videos of her crawling.....i know you can do it, Randall.....
Love, LuLu
Hey Randall, nice site! Thanks for the email. I am glad to see you and your family are doing well.
L2
Post a Comment