








It's been over a month since the last post... But we've been very busy! We went to "The Mountain" in North Carolina to visit Papa, Gigi, Pappy, Lulu and Aunt Evelyn, then Randall and Christina went to Ohio to see PopPop, Nana and Uncle David. Christina finally took steps all by herself while in Ohio! The video below was taken this evening. We figure she'll be off and running by the end of the weekend!
As for Baby X, she is no longer Baby X... Emily LuAnn is teensy, just like her big sis was, but is healthy and still growing. We are anticipating an October 8th delivery. Despite the expected aches and pains, Laurie is doing very well and is happy!
Randall is diligently working on his treatise and is making slow, but sure progress.
We hope everyone is well!
Much love,
R, L, C & E
1 comment:
This is great. I enjoy seeing her grow. I had so much fun in Spruce Pine. I am so glad you all let me tag along. I loved every minute. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I love you all. I'm guessing Christina will never be able to visit Uncle Andy and Aunt Avery ever again. LOL
Post a Comment